"Child, to say the very thing you really mean, the whole of it, nothing more or less or other than what you really mean; that's the whole art and joy of words."

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wednesday Lights, iii


 
 
So I know it's Thursday, but Wednesdays totally wear me out and today I got to benefit from this happy little lady.
Being 35 weeks pregnant and doing the monthly grocery shopping along with a toddler is pretty, um, trying tiring. But I can't get over how sweet Cose was today. She was fabulous at the grocery store and at Target. We shared a *decaf* mocha (me, obvs, more than her, right) and just sat and chatted before we checked out at Target. It was lovely!
I got so upset when I realized my phone had died and we couldn't stop by and visit some ladies from church on our way home because I didn't know directions. She said, "Oh it's okay mommy, tomorrow." Right!
We paid our rent. Depressing.
We got home and took over an hour to put everything away, empty out the fridge of questionable items, change laundry, empty the dishwasher, load the dishwasher, chop up stuff for the crockpot, and make lunch. Exhausting.
But man having Cosette as my work buddy today was just so uplifting. She told me about how we are going to visit the ladies tomorrow, how our family is coming to visit this weekend, and how she loves mommy.
Thank you Jesus for my sweet baby!
So silly!
 

2 comments:

  1. ok, #1--her coat is adorable. #2--I cannot wait for Molly to carry conversations like this. How sweet! #3--Those exhausting days are SO fresh on my mind. Praying for you, friend! Your body will be back to normal soon!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE that first picture of her. She looks so much like you guys it's crazy (I mean obviously she should look like you guys... but yeah...)

    ReplyDelete